- Brand: LEPIN
- Name: Temple of Airjitzu
- No.: 0022
- Listing Date: 2018
- Number of parts: 2150
- Ages: 10+
To set up a real temple.
So and here the built Temple:
We have not applied any stickers, but nevertheless, they were in good quality with it.
Temple – Partial Views
Side House – Shop:
Side house – smithy
Changes to Lego:
1. Fish and Brothel: Basin without faucet in the original available but not possible due to other stones in the Lepinset (sink = inverted hat Lego and base is a whispering bag
2. The swords to which the two doorplates are attached are at Lepin, Loki’s staff. On the cover, the sword is shown but in the manual Loki Stab is used several times.
3. The beard of the statue is different. He is more structured on the cover. In the set, it is a very simple one.
4. Blue House – forge, lamp incl. Holder replaced by another system with a golden head.
(Lego p. 90, Lepin p. 28)
1. I do not like the doorway of the blue house. It sits too far inside and also opens inside. If the whole upper frame is raised by one row, you can open the door forward.
2. What I do not like with Lego and Lepin is that the two side houses above have no middle end, a 1×6 smooth tile black and everything looks good.
3. Likewise, it does not reveal to me why the bridge is not firmly connected with 2×4 flat stones with the two existing parts.
4. The forge above is completely empty. I think it’s a pity.
What was missing with me:
1: a bottom of the “pirate” chest from the shop.
2nd left the dark gray hand of the statue. For various other colors over.
-> If someone has twice inside with him, he knows where she belongs.
Conclusion: very nice set, good quality of the figures and “Hammer Price”.
You can see similar products here